Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Real life, eeep!

I know that my last post said I was not dead yet, and it's true. I am not. Unfortunately I have had not as much free time as I had originally hoped once I graduated. But that is mainly due for a couple reasons. One, I got a real job doing Graphic Design and Web Development at Sportsman's Warehouse.

Second, I recently got married at the end of July. So that took up a lot of my time, between getting ready for the wedding, the honeymoon, buying a house, and moving in (which will probably be happening for a long time to come).

I haven't forgotten about my game and I am planning on updating soon. It is probably safe to assume that no one is reading this but I figured I should post something anyways. If you are seeing this, thanks for your support even though I have not provided much for you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

包括motel簡介、旅館設備介紹、交通位置及附近景點介紹等。

Anonymous said...

包括motel簡介、旅館設備介紹、交通位置及附近景點介紹等。

Anonymous said...

我想了解新竹搬家公司的服務項目。

Anonymous said...

高質感平價路線大受好評,多項顏舍室內設計作品參考歡迎來電。

Anonymous said...

提供多家超優質宜蘭民宿資訊。

Anonymous said...

因為想開小型PARTY,人數約(6人左右)~~找了幾家有ktv的台北汽車旅館,哪家比較好呢?

Anonymous said...

俗語說:朋友做到死 金錢甭提起 就是友情才會長久之意,我個人不會跟人借錢當然也不會隨意借錢給他人   即然言明是借錢就是要還錢 。

Anonymous said...

這家的桃園搬家公司的服務是一流的。